I thought I would do a quick post to thank everyone who checks in with my blog regularly, I just noticed that as of today I have over 1,000 hits, Wahoo! I always wonder how many people out there are actually reading my entries because I don't get very many comments, however, since I put the site meter on I can see how many people are viewing my blog and were most of my hits are coming from. Now I do have to say there are a couple of regulars out there that I can't put my finger on like the one viewer from Saint Charles and Florissant and then there is another regular from Melrose Park, IL, who are you please let me know. It is as easy as going to the bottom of my post and hitting comment, you then simply use your regular email address as your "username" and your password to your email as your "password".
Another thing to report is that I took Paige to the doctor today for her 2 year check up and she is weighing in at 25 lbs (35%) and is 34.5 inches (70%), tall and thin! My pediatrician and I were laughing about how Paige is going to be the big/little sister before we know it and that will bring on some conflict between the girls we are sure. If the old wise tell is correct about doubling their height at the age of 2, then Paige should be about 5'9 and Claire around 5'6 to 5'6.5, only time will tell. I have heard from people that Paige is going to be tall like me but look like Cory and Claire will be shorter like Cory but look like me. Also, the doc said that a lot of the things that Paige is doing right now: potty trained, knows 3 colors, can count to 13, can undress herself (underwear, pants and socks and shoes off) as well as having full blown conversations with us that these are all things that she shouldn't really be able to do until she is 3, oh well we all knew she was a smarty, have a great Thursday!
Congrats on the grand!! I know, don't you just wish more ppl would comment! It is nice to have the site meter and see that, yes ppl actually ARE reading it, I have ppl from St Charles too....oooh, mystery bloggers, love em!!
ReplyDeleteREally? I didn't know those milestones were close to 3 yrs old..I guess Drew is ahead too! He knows some colors...at first when you ask him, he says everything is yellow but when you say no, Try again, he'll tell you the right color, usually. He also undresses himself, counts to 12 and can say the ABC's if you ask him to sing a song. It's funny though because half the time he skips multiple letters then says "yay"!! Because that's what I say at the end of every ABC Song after we sing the ending...he must just want to be praised for singing parts of the alphabet :) we had our visit today..I wrote on your facebook what his perecents were. same as Paige..long and lean. my doctor didn't ask me things like counting and the alphabet though, just about talking, stacking blocks, eating habits, etc...
ReplyDelete