Monday, April 20, 2009

Bathroom Update

Cory completely demo'd the bathroom this weekend with the tub being the only thing left. Next thing on the ta do list is to get the drain released so we can pull that 300 lb baby out of there and start smacking down the ceiling. Oh yes, for those of you who forgot or didn't know, when we had our roof replaced this past fall one of the workers put either his foot or the shovel, we aren't sure which one, through the roof into the bathroom. So once the ceiling is down Cory can start putting the new ceiling and walls back up. I was able to keep the girls occupied this weekend by going to the park or to some one's house, I hope the weather continues to cooperate at least one day on the weekend so we can be outside.


2 comments:

  1. Holy remodel!! Man you are TOTALLY gutting it! YIKES. I love to see the before, progress and after! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I didn't realize he was taking it back to the studs. He made a lot of progress in the demolition. I wish it went back as quickly as when you take it down. Keep telling yourself how nice it will be when finished.

    ReplyDelete