Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Paige's birthday party with the family on Sunday. Yes, you will notice that I am only in a couple but as we all know every family has the photographer and I happen to be ours most of the time. Let me know which is your favorite.....
What great birthday pictures of everyone. I also loved the blog you wrote on Paige's second birthday. Just about brought tears to my eyes as it was so sweet and, with the pictures, you can see how much she has changed the past two years. We sure had a good time at her party!
We have to pick ONE favorite??!! They are ALL really good Julie! I esp. love the b&w one of Paige on the swing and your whole family! Looks like you all had a great time!!
Well, I can't just pick one you know. I loved them all. It looks like you all had a great time at the party... wish I could have been there to enjoy it all...
What great birthday pictures of everyone. I also loved the blog you wrote on Paige's second birthday. Just about brought tears to my eyes as it was so sweet and, with the pictures, you can see how much she has changed the past two years. We sure had a good time at her party!
ReplyDeleteWe have to pick ONE favorite??!! They are ALL really good Julie! I esp. love the b&w one of Paige on the swing and your whole family! Looks like you all had a great time!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I can't just pick one you know. I loved them all. It looks like you all had a great time at the party... wish I could have been there to enjoy it all...
ReplyDelete