I am going to be so sad to lose my tile with the Fleur De Lys design in every couple squares.
Oh yes and I have picked out the new wallpaper that I can't wait to put up after Cory has ripped out all the tile and put drywall back, let me know what you think.
NOT, man is that awful or what? We actually found that under the mirror that was above the girls sink, whoever came in and re wallpapered didn't bother taking the mirror down and doing it correctly, they did it the lazy way and left a piece of the 70's behind for us to enjoy. I will take pictures of the before and after and post them once the project is all done. Don't hold your breath though I am sure it will be at least a month or maybe two before Cory is all done, the only time he will have to work on it will be the weekends. God, please help me through this time and provide me with patience. :)
Good luck on your remodel...we are at a standstill on ours. I like the floor, but don't love it, oh well, it will be easier to care for. That wallpaper on yours is wild!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were going to start this project. Cory and Ryan can swap bathroom stories. Okay, I recognize the wallpaper. That shows how old I am. Cute picture of the girls at the top of the page. Paige is smiling great. Good luck on your bathroom.
ReplyDeleteCan you believe, there is a shower curtain on target.com that looks exactly like that wall paper?!!! it is called Poppies shower curtain...you'll have to check it out, maybe it is making a come-back, scarey!!
ReplyDelete