Last year at your 1st birthday party you were going through some severe stranger/separation anxiety and did not want to be with anyone but me. You have changed so much in just one year it is hard to wrap my head around it all.
You love your sister and she loves you more than you will ever know.
I love to watch the two of you play and laugh together I can already see how much you depend on each other. The two of you have a bond that nothing or no one can hold a candle to.
If I had to pick some words to describe you they would be: Funny- you are always making all of us laugh. Your vocabulary is unbelievable the words you know and how you express yourself brings a smile to my face and makes me laugh many times each day. Dare Devil- you are not afraid to try anything at least once, you see Claire doing something and nothing is going to stop you from being right there with her. Independent- I don't know how many times a day I hear you say "myself". You are very determined to do things by yourself, but when you realize you can't you are not afraid to ask for help, that is when I hear "helpe me".
I am truly blessed to be your mother and to be able to watch you grow and experience everything life has to offer on a daily basis. You are such a snuggle bug and I love our time together right before bed when we rock in the glider and sing our three songs: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Rock a Bye Baby and You are my Sunshine. Your daddy and I love you more than you will ever know and wish our sweet, baby girl a very Happy Birthday!
Oh, happy birthday Paige! I can't believe you are two already! Its funny how you still look so much like your newborn baby picture. You are such a doll!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!! She does look so much like her baby picture. It seems like these past 2yrs have flown by for me too, and I am just her neighbor:) hope she enjoyed her special day!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Paige! What a sweetie she is? Can you believe how fast time goes?
ReplyDelete