Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thoughts on Idol

I don't usually do a post on American Idol I just usually post my opinion on the blog of my other blogger friends, however, no body has done a posting yet today on what they thought so here it goes:

Allison- I am sorry but I thought she did HORRIBLE... I don't know what song Simon was listening to but apparently we were listening to two different versions. I thought that the key she sang in was way to low for her and I am sorry but it just didn't sound good.

Anoop- I thought that he did a FANTASTIC job!! I really like the Bryan Adams song that he sang and thought that he was totally on pitch unlike some of the others from last night. Way to go Anoopdog!

Matt- What are you thinking? You either need to be blues, R&B or pop but you can't roll them all into one. I am sad too because I really like Matt and thought he did really well last week, but last night not so much.

Adam- Yes, you are a very good singer but not for American Idol. I was very entertained by his performance last night and did feel as though I was watching a concert, but will I buy his album when this is all said and done, I think not.

Danny- I love Danny and think that he did a really good job last night. However, I am starting to get a little tired of hearing about his late wife. Yes, it is sad but how much longer is that card going to be played. He did have me from the beginning of the song to the end though.

Lil- Didn't care for this at all. Again same as Allison I thought that it was pitchy and she should have sang something else. Why in the world would she sing "The Rose" when they keep telling her to stick with the R&B songs? I especially didn't care for it when she turned it to more gospel, no thanks. I think she needs to go home very soon.

Kris- Even though I had never heard the song that he sang last night I thought he did a really good job. I hope that since the song wasn't very well known that this won't come back to bite him tonight.

According to dialidol.com the only person who is 100% safe is Danny. The bottom 3 are Allison, Matt and Kris is the lowest. Hopefully if it is Kris who has the lowest number of votes the judges will save him, after all they can only use the judges save for two more weeks. What did you all think?

1 comment:

  1. I still think Anoop needs to go! I heard this am on the radio, that Kara the new judge may be voted off too??!! i actually like her and her opinions! I hope Danny goes all the way!!

    ReplyDelete