A few other signs that Spring is here I could not capture with my camera but can list:
* Birds Singing
* The Sunshine
* People cutting their lawns
* Kids playing
* The smell of your neighbor's BBQ- one of my favorites!
What makes you think of Spring?
Love your new wreath. It looks so pretty and the colors are wonderful. I can't wait to get out of the office to enjoy the rest of this pretty day.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! I love your new wreath. The colors are so pretty. Love the butterflies too.. No wonder you are excited… I LOVE all your pictures. I really miss seeing all the colors of spring and fall. We just don’t get that much around here! LOL..
ReplyDeleteOOOOHHHH!!! I have been excited since I first looked over today and saw it! I was tempted to call you RIGHT away and tell you i LOVE it, but it was 2:00 and thought the girls would be sleeping before you went to work. Your house just calls for a big ol wreath year round! you have the perfect front door for it! Glad you took a close up pic of it.....can't quite see the butterflies with my 40somethin eyes from this far!! I so wanted to go out and play today...but couldnt get up off the couch after only 2hrs sleep. Hope you are having fun at work.
ReplyDelete