Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Just Playing Around
Well we are all finally better in the Montgomery household, thank goodness! Today is such a beautiful day so I told the girls after we did a few errands that I would take them to the park to play. All three of us had such a great morning together, nobody was fussy or whining or crying it was just all smiles and laughter. I haven't had a day like this with them in a good 2 weeks so it was much needed. The last errand that we did was to go to Sam's to get some more fruit for this weekends Trivia Night, I will blog about that early next week. While we were at Sam's, Claire asked if we could eat there. For those of you that don't know eating at Sam's is a steal, all three of us ate for $5. We all got pizza and a Cherry Icee to split, a 32oz Icee is $1.08 now that is what I am talking about. I can't think of anywhere that you can have 3 people eat for $5, even McDonald's is over $4 a meal now. So after we ate and shopped we headed off to the park. We all had a great time, while the girls played so did I, with my camera as you will see. We only were able to stay for 30 minutes, the girls did want to leave and neither did I but it was just about nap time so we headed home. We are suppose to have beautiful weather for the next several days, YEAH, so we will head back to the park again on Friday. Bring on Spring!!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What great pictures and such a beautiful day to be at the park. It looks like they are having such a good time. I know you are definitely ready to have those girls feeling better. That is definitely a good deal for the meal at Sam's. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYeah, what fun! I am glad you are all better now. I could tell the neighborhood was over at our house, when I got home from work. there was all kind of toys loose on the floor:) I am so glad the warm weather is coming back to town too!
ReplyDelete