Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break- Day 3



It was another beautiful day here today so after we did a few errands this morning we came home and had a picnic in the front yard. Claire was in charge of gathering up some blankets while I got the PB&J sandwiches made and Paige got the chips! It was absolutely beautiful with the sun going in and out and the light breeze. I actually am not that jealous of all of you who got to go away for Spring Break as we are having great weather too!

After we ate the girls were running around playing with rocks, sticks, dirt whatever they could find while I just laid down closed my eyes and listen to all the sounds around me. It didn't take long before the girls saw that I was lying down and would make a great jungle gym before they were climbing all over me. I have to say even with them sitting, plopping, jumping, slobbering on me and the dog licking my face I was still able to just relax and enjoy the moment. It is days like today that will hold a special memory for me with both the girls and I hope they will remember too.






1 comment:

  1. Cute pics, and LOVE their dresses!!! Where were we, that I didn't see you all out at lunch time?? Both the kids had dentist appts in the afternoon. I just saw you had a post from yesterday, I will read and post there too. For some reason, it takes days for your new post to show on my blog???

    ReplyDelete