Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesdays Tasties

Bow Tie Pasta with some Bacon and Cheese

What you need:


* 1 box bow tie pasta
* 1 jar Alfredo Sauce
* 1 cup Prego Sauce or any red sauce
* 1 pound bacon cooked and crumbled
* Parmesan Cheese to taste
* Mozzarella Cheese to taste

How to fix it:
Cook pasta as directed on box, then drain water. Pour all the Alfredo Sauce into pot and mix with pasta (I pour a little milk into the Alfredo jar shake it all around and then pour milk as well as left over Alfredo Sauce that was stuck to the sides of the jar into pasta mixture as well), add Prego sauce and cooked bacon, mix all together. Then add your cheeses and maybe cook everything on low heat to get it warmed all the way through.

My neighbor Carol made this for me last year when I broke my foot and was hobbling all around and it was so good not to mention easy that I have made it several times since. I usually serve with some garlic french bread, but if you want to leave out some of the carbs you can do a nice green salad. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. It is so easy and sooo yummy. Anything with a pound of bacon HAS to be good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna make it for dinner tomorrow! I love things that are new and easy. Can I just use regular bacon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. delicious! Love all those ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so good - can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete