Tuesday, September 29, 2009

8 Years

September 29th 2001


Cory and I have known each other since the summer after we graduated high school which was 1995 and have been together/dating since 1997. Wow to think that we have known each other for 14 years is amazing to me. We started off as friends and then realized we wanted to be something more and here we are married for 8 years! I love the fact that we have known each other since we were 18, I know/have experienced things with him as a teenager, young adult and now adults/parents. Here is a look back at some of the times we have shared together.

1997- Cory's brother Ryan was graduating from high school and I went with the family to see/celebrate. I remember this being one of the first times I had done anything with his family and I was SO nervous!

July 1997 my cousin Betsy's wedding, this is the first time that Cory was introduced to my extended family. Yes, I was in the wedding party and yes, that is a purple pantsuit, sorry Betsy.

October 2001, we are on our honeymoon in Cancun Mexico, I would not suggest this as a honeymoon spot but, we didn't have too much money (Cory had just bought a house, then an engagement ring and we had just paid for a wedding)so we had to make due with what we had left.

July 2002 family vacation to N. Carolina.

July 2002 my best friend Nicole's wedding again yes, I was in the wedding party I was the Matron of Honor!

March 2003 my first time to Las Vegas. Cory's whole family went out to Vegas to visit his Aunt Lisa, we had a really good time, I loved Vegas and want to go back again soon!

November 2005 I am pregnant with Claire

November 2007

First Thanksgiving with both our girls!

September 2008 our 7 year anniversary

Halloween last year I was a 70's girl and Cory was Magnum P.I.

Valentine's Day 2009- Our 12th Valentines together

Happy Anniversary Cory, you are a wonderful husband and father to our girls, thank you for giving us such a wonderful life. I can't wait to see what our future holds, I love you!

10 comments:

  1. So sweet!! It turned out great. I love seeing the progression. I will have to start looking for pics for ours in April. Cory looked sooo young:) Hope you get the chance to celebrate soon, I know you have to work tonight. Congrats on 8 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you all! I love all the pcitures. It's crazy to see what people looked like before you knew them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Loved looking at the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary. I love the old school pics. You look so young! When are you guys going to celebrate since you're working tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! I hope you get a chance to celebrate sometime soon. (We can always provide babysitting services if needed.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife! I look forward to celebrating many, many more with you! Can't wait to see what the future holds, it has alreday been an amazing 8 years! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to let you all know that I will be back to "Tuesdays Tasties" next week, today was a special day so I took a week off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!! Loved looking at all the pictures through the years..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally remembered to hop over here from Kelli's blog! :)

    Happy anniversary (a bit late)! Love the old pictures...Matt and I met and started dating in 1995, so we have some similar pictures from way back when.

    ReplyDelete