Here is the hand towel
At first I thought I wanted to do either a teal blue/green or a bright green. Then the girls told me that they wanted to their bathroom to be pink so I narrowed down a few options for that as well one being bright and fun and the other being a softer pink.
Teal
Lime Green
Bright/Fun Pink
Softer Pink
I have my top 2 choices but would like to hear what you all think. Remember it is a bathroom for two little girls ages 2 and 4. The flooring is going to be marble that is white with some gray in it and the vanity, the top is gray marble with tiny specks of different colors white, tan and darker grey and the cabinets are white. However there are NO windows in the bathroom so there will be no natural sun light. I will let you all know what I am leaning towards once I hear from some of you. I think I will go back to the store and get samples of my two choices and paint some on the walls as it always looks different once it is painted.
Since the girls want pink (I am so shocked Ha!), then I would go with the light shade as the towels are bright. I think a lighter color won't make the room feel so closed in since you have no outside light (window). Okay, there's my opinion.
ReplyDeleteI like the key lime, but LOVE the 2 pinks. Would go for the darker one on the mirrored wall and lighter one on all other walls. Love the darker pink, but like you said no windows.
ReplyDeleteMy vote is strawberry lemonade, but you have to factor in that I have boys and will never in my life be able to paint a room strawberry lemonade!
ReplyDeletebecke'
If it were me, I would definitely try to go a few shades lighter than the actual colors in the towel. You may find that in a small space, with no natural light, that a color that bright will blind you! :) I like a lighter version of the pink or green. Probably pink more since it is for two little girls!
ReplyDeleteok, so that says strawberry shortcake, not strawberry lemonade. I think I need glasses!
ReplyDeletePINK PINK PINK PINK PINK
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opinions everybody! :) Becke' I figured that you meant Strawberry Shortcake, too funny.
ReplyDeleteI showed them all to Cory last night and his reaction was just as I had expected, he didn't care for any of them. His vote was for one that I hadn't even picked, typical. :)
I maybe to late with my opinion but I would go with either key lime (I wonder why) Ha! or light pink....
ReplyDelete