Thursday, May 7, 2009

Your Vote

Hi All, I need your help, all the moms are trying to do an end of the year gift for Claire's teachers at school and I need to send in a picture of Claire to go into the binder. I just took her outside and snapped a few photos and am having a hard time deciding which one I should send in. Out of the following which one do you think shows her personality the best and would be a good one for the teachers to look back and remember her by. Thanks!




6 comments:

  1. dang...that is hard! I think I like the 1st and last ones the best. She looks so cute in her glasses! Becke'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 1st or 3rd one, but they are all good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 1 for sure!! I love the way she looks with her shoulders up and innocent looking! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But is she really innocent, I don't think so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan and I vote for 2 or 3. Since they've all gotten a vote and are all cute, I think it will be hard to decide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first one. Much more personality than the others :)

    ReplyDelete