The girls had a total blast in the blow up pool yesterday and like I said if I had any cute pics I would post them. I was not surprised at all with Claire's reaction as she has always loved the water ever since her little toes first hit it. Paige on the other hand I didn't really know what to expect, last summer was her first pool experience and she did good, but was only 1 and that is too early to really tell what they truly think of it all. Well she had a ball in the pool yesterday, more so than Claire, I could hardly get her out of it. She immediately starting putting her face in trying to copy her big sister and blow bubbles and then before she got out she had mastered how to turn herself over onto her back and float, she LOVED it.
Paige checking it all out before she gets in...

Claire still dry but not for long.

I am so glad neither one of the girls is afraid to get their heads wet.


Paige trying to blow bubbles

Claire practicing on holding her breath

Claire trying to entice Killian to join them in the pool, ah I don't think so!


Paige floating

Yes, she is alive even though it doesn't really look like it
What great pictures. I can tell they both definitely love the water. I am so glad Paige is taking to it this year, as she will absolutely love when you go to the pool every weekend. She probably won't want to get out the pool this summer.
ReplyDeletecute pics...Brooke was sooo upset that we couldn't make it over there!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you can sure tell the girls were enjoying themselves.. They will have a blast this summer at the pool.. Great pictures!!!
ReplyDelete