Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Let Summer Begin
Today has been the first day that I have noticed that while I am outside I have started to sweat. The girls and I are so excited that this time of year has rolled back around again. The pools will be opening this weekend and the weather will be nice enough that we can spend our days outside. It is warm enough here today that I got our blow up pool out and filled with water so when Paige gets up from her nap the girls will get on their suits and we will head out to swim. I will take some pictures and post them later this week if they turn out cute. Hope everyone has time to get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteI check out your blog every so often to keep up with you guys and I just noticed your site meter. How do you like it? Feel free to email me at tskilj@yahoo.com.
Thanks!