Friday, May 22, 2009

Things I would NEVER do

There is a blog that I enjoy reading and she did this idea a few days ago and I thought it sounded fun so I thought I would give it a whirl. I hope you don't mind that I am trying out your idea Cassie.

* I would never be so annoyed with someone driving under the speed limit that I would ride up even closer behind them, honk my horn and motion them to drive faster by waving my hand at them to move on because that may be seen as road rage and I am a very good driver.

* I would never eat a cookie while I am shopping at Schnucks and pretend it is one of the girls when someone looks as though they are questioning why I am holding a cookie. I would never do this because I know that only children under the age of 10 are allowed one complimentary cookie and this would be kind of like taking advantage of Schnucks very nice perk of keeping the kids quite while moms shop.

* I would never tell the checker at Schnucks that I have 4 doughnuts in the bag when I know good and well there are 5 in there.

* I would never be too lazy to walk outside and find where/what my husband is doing and just scream out the back door at the top of my lungs for him. Therefore leading any of my neighbors that don't know me very well to think that I am some kind of crazy women.

* I would never purposely embarrass my husband when we are driving in the car together by waiting until we come to a red light with cars on the side of us and then start dancing and singing like a wild women.

* I would never almost pull my daughters arm out of the socket because I see another register about to open at Target and I want to be the first one in line because this may been seen as child abuse or rude to the elderly.

* And last but not least I would never get so tired of getting shocked every time I try to get something off the shelf at the grocery store or when I grab the handle of the door to open the freezer or refrigerated section that I make my daughter open the door for me and touch her before I grab the food because I would rather get a minor shock by touching her then to a dozy of one from touching the metal. Yes, I would never do this because not only am I getting shocked but my daughter is too.

1 comment:

  1. see, it's alot eaiser than you think to tell everyone what a wonderful woman and mother you are. Thanks for the cuddos!

    ReplyDelete