Monday, December 1, 2008
Something everyone has to try
Today was the first day that I have ventured out of the house by myself with the girls in 9 weeks. My foot is almost healed so we headed out to the mall to get a few things for Christmas. I didn't want to over do it so I just went to one store to kill 3 birds with one stone so to speak. While we were at the mall I had to go into WILLIAMS-SONOMA to get myself some of their WONDERFUL hot chocolate. If you have never had their hot chocolate you have to at least try it. I haven't met one person who has tried this stuff and hasn't become completely addicted to it. They only have it during the holidays so I couldn't wait to get myself some. They have a regular Hot Chocolate and then my favorite which is the Peppermint Hot Chocolate. I guess you could somewhat compare it to Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate and if you like Starbucks you will LOVE LOVE LOVE WILLIAM-SONOMA'S because it is at least 10 times better. I think what makes it so good is that it isn't a powder it is actual shavings of dark chocolate and peppermint and it even comes in a cute little tin. Oh I can't wait until tonight once the girls are in bed I am totally making myself a big cup!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Make sure you pull the blinds Julie!!! Sounds like a good night in store over there:) Chase would LOVE that, he absolutely LOVES peppermint hot chocolate. Did you take off the sign in on your blog or something?? Because your latest blog is showing up on mine now. Hope your dinner was yummy....how could it NOT with a pound of bacon in it, huh!!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm...I love that hot chocolate. Someone gave that to us last year as a gift and we got addicted. We would acutally make it into a Starbucks like drink with whipped cream on top, then we'd sprinkle the shavings on top of the whipped cream. ENJOY!
ReplyDelete