Yes, I know that I have not mentioned Paige as she was still asleep. We again being mean parents made Claire wait until Paige was awake to open any presents. She had her Santa gifts and did her stocking and then helped Killian see what was in his stocking. He got some new babies and bones from Santa and was very happy, hey who are you sticking your tongue out at?!
I finally gave in and woke Paige at 8:20am as Claire could simple not wait any longer. Both the girls had a great time opening their gifts and playing with each others new toys. Paige got a new kitchen from Santa and really enjoys playing with it.
After we had our family Christmas at home and the girls played, played some more and took a nap, we headed over to my sisters to finish out our day! I should mention that Cory got me a new camera for Christmas and of course I had to try it out ALL DAY LONG, it has so many cool features. I think I about drove my family crazy last night as I was having them all pose for pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.
Poor little girl, her cheeks are so chapped!
Okay I really don't see it, but everyone especially lately has been saying how much me and my sister look alike. They have even gone to the extreme of asking if we are twins!! What do you all think??
All the grand kids!
Me with my dad, mom and sister.
Great pictures!!! Yes, I have always thought you and Amy look sooo much alike!! Funny you said that, cause last friday at dance i had to take a double take, bc I thought it was you!!! Maybe because your hair is the same length now. Looks like you all had a great Christmas too. Hey, you forgot to say what Santa brought Cory. Just all the bills??? :) I work tonight, but REALLY want to find a dog in the next couple of days....pray for me.
ReplyDeleteYes. You and your sister look an awful lot alike. Different eyes but otherwise, pretty similar. I could see the twins thing. Glad you had a fun Christmas. And congrats on your camera! If you figure out how to work the darn thing, let me know...Maybe we should take a photography class!
ReplyDelete