I totally expected Paige to cry with Santa this year because she is at the age where no kids are comfortable with a strange, big man in a red furry costume. She was fine until I placed her on his lap and then she was fine as soon as I picked her up. Oh how we torture our children, but they all need to have that picture where they cry with Santa.
Claire did great and had so much fun telling Santa what she wanted for Christmas and then what Paige wanted too. She even told Santa that we had a special cup for his milk and that we would leave carrots out for the reindeer. Guess I am getting carrots at my next trip to the grocery store. After we left, Claire got upset because she forgot to tell Santa that Killian (our dog) wanted some dog bones, cookies and new toys. We had to write him a letter last night and take it out to the mailbox. They are so fun at this age and how they still believe....
How cute is the picture. As you said, the little ones always cry and you can understand why, but we still have to do it. I am glad that Claire had so much fun with Santa.
ReplyDelete