Our little Paige is so funny, she absolutely LOVES music anytime it comes on she will start doing her dance which Cory and I have named The Elaine Benes "Seinfeld"- Squat Dance. She especially loves Kid Rocks new song "All Summer Long". I have attached some videos of her dancing to her favorite song. The cutest thing is as you will see, she hears a song start and is kind of listening until she hears her favorite song "All Summer Long and then she jumps up and starts doing her "Elaine Benes-Squat" moves or if she is already kind of moving she kicks those moves into high gear when Kid comes on. Even if we are in the car and Kid Rock comes on she will get all excited/wide eyed and start kicking those legs. Oh the wonderful memories that we get from our children, this will definitely be one of Paige's that Cory and I will never forget. Now turn up those speakers and get ready to introduced to the newest dance move!
In this first video you will hear Paige saying "cheese" since we taped the video with our camera she is saying cheese, can't tell she is use to having her picture taken, can you??
Both the girls are at the top of the stairs yelling for Killian to come up and join the family. Paige is yelling "dog" at him, as my heart is leaping out of my chest because I am afraid she is going to fall down the stairs.
OMG!!! Julie.. Paige is SO cute.. I am just loving it... I have watched it three times now.. I love how she dances getting that one elbow up... and what you call it just cracks me up... I LOVE that song by Kid Rock and it so funny how that's the one song that gets her up and dancing... Oh, I am so glad you put this on your blog and I didn't have to wait until Thanksgiving. I was so afraid i would have forgotten to ask about it.. and I definitely don't want to miss something like that.. You are so sweet to let me know these things and sending me the pics of the girls.. It really make me feel like a special aunt so "thank you" again as always!
ReplyDeleteI think I laughed almost as much as I did when I saw this Saturday (except I am at the office so I tried to contain myself). It is so darn cute!!
ReplyDeleteHow CUTE!! It's almost like the music puts her under hypnosis....she responds immediately....how hilarious!! These ARE the fun stages in their lives, aren't they.
ReplyDelete