Our neighbor Tim is such a sweet man he is kind of like the dad in the neighborhood to Cory and myself and he just found out last night about my foot. Cory was out playing with the girls and Tim came over to chat, during the chat I guess the topic of my foot got brought up so he immediately wanted to bring me something. Tim or Mr. Tim as Claire calls him starting asking Claire what kind of pie I/she liked because he was going to bring me one. Well I guess he didn't get too much helpful information out of our 3 year old so he just ended up going to the bakery and getting pastries and cookies which you can never go wrong with in a 3 year olds eyes or mine for that matter. We are so lucky to have such awesome neighbors!! Thank you to Carol and Kelli for the meals that you have brought to us as well you guys are the best.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Get Well Goodies
Our neighbor Tim is such a sweet man he is kind of like the dad in the neighborhood to Cory and myself and he just found out last night about my foot. Cory was out playing with the girls and Tim came over to chat, during the chat I guess the topic of my foot got brought up so he immediately wanted to bring me something. Tim or Mr. Tim as Claire calls him starting asking Claire what kind of pie I/she liked because he was going to bring me one. Well I guess he didn't get too much helpful information out of our 3 year old so he just ended up going to the bakery and getting pastries and cookies which you can never go wrong with in a 3 year olds eyes or mine for that matter. We are so lucky to have such awesome neighbors!! Thank you to Carol and Kelli for the meals that you have brought to us as well you guys are the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those look so yummy! When do you get your cast off and where is this park? And when are we getting together to play? We only live a few houses away, this is crazy!
ReplyDelete