Wednesday, February 18, 2009
My Princesses
Cory took the minivan to work today to pick up Paige's big girl bedroom furniture so we are housebound for the day. I was trying to think of ways to keep the girls busy so we played dress up. We decided that since Sleeping Beauty has longer hair and usually wears it down that Claire should be her. Paige made a good Cinderella as she usually has her hair up and since Paige doesn't really have much hair it worked out perfectly! They had a good time for the whole 15 minutes that it lasted! Hope everyone is having a good hump day and isn't getting too much cabin fever with this yucky weather that we are having.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adoreable little princesses!! Thanks again for inviting Brooke over to play this afternoon!! She had such fun with the girls!! I didn't realize you were without wheels today.....We could've at least gone out for a diet coke:) How does the furniture look??? Where did you get it?? I'm sure Cory already has her crib on Craigs list, huh?!
ReplyDeleteClaire had so much fun playing with Brooke that she wanted to do it again today!
ReplyDeleteToo funny about Cory and already having the crib on craigslist. I don't plan on transitioning Paige into the bed until later this summer/early fall. We just got a really good deal dresser, nightstand and head and foot board for a full, all for $100, too good to pass on!
I found your blog while blog hopping :). My girls just went to a birthday party where they got to dress up in disney princess outfits and now they definitely want a stash for here at home. Your girls are adorable.
ReplyDelete