3 weeks ago Paige and I started a class at My Gym on Thursdays while Claire is at school. They do activities that are all age appropriate/fun along with activities that help with fine & gross motor. Paige absolutely LOVES going every week and is getting more and more comfortable with her teachers Ms. Claire and Ms. Amy. It is fun for me to watch her get all excited and run from one activity to the next. I would say that her favorites are the swings, bubbles and the trampoline. I took my camera with me today and got some cute shots.
This weeks swing was two police cars hooked together that they hung from the ceiling and the kids could swing.

Bubbles, she was too busy running around trying to clap them all that I couldn't get a picture of her from the front!



Ball Pit! I don't even want to think about how many germs are in there, but she loves it.

It looks like she is really enjoying herself. Good pictures, as always.
ReplyDeleteYou and I must have similar minds! Andrew and I did a trial class at Gymboree (play place not store) in Webster in early January and he loved it so much that I decided to get a membership. Plus it's fun for us to do something on Saturday like that together. Price tag isn't that great but he has a great time - his reaction to the bubbles is the exact same! And, I was thinking of a Florida trip for us this summer. My thoughts were Destin or Sanibel...if we did Sanibel we could visit our friends in Fort Myers...who knows,we'll see. HAve to get through the cruise first! 2 more wks!! I'll let you know how he does on the airplane.
ReplyDeletesorry!!! i have been so bad lately huh!! When I have time, i have just been on FB lately. This work stuff is getting in the way of my computer time:) I am actually teaching a class right now and they are on a break, thought i could squeeze in a comment! I'll blot again soon!!
ReplyDelete