Sunday, February 22, 2009
Darn Colds!!
My poor little baby has come down with a TERRIBLE cold. I have not seen her like this from a cold in a long time if not ever. She started coming down with it last night while we were at dinner with our friends and had a really bad night's sleep. She didn't wake up this morning until 9am and then fall back to sleep on her daddy (which neither Cory or I can remember when that happened last) at 11:30am. Both Cory and I feel horrible for her, as so many moms say throughout their motherhood especially with little ones "if I could have it for her I would". Here it is 3:45pm as I am typing this blog entry and she is still asleep. Feel better soon my little one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet picture!!! Poor little Paige! I hope she is feeling better:)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see that Killian made the blog page!!!! Love it!
So sorry to hear that Paige now has the cold. That is just miserable. I hope she feels better very soon and that Claire doesn't get it!!
ReplyDeletePoor Paige. It stinks when they are so sick, but the up side is the snuggles are precious. Hope she's feeling better.
ReplyDelete