Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One of Those Nights

Last night was one of those nights that I hate. I was so tired and totally ready for bed so I headed upstairs, did my nightly routine and got all snuggled and comfy in bed. I laid down, my head hit the pillow and then "bam" I was wide awake. My mind started racing about all the things we did over the weekend and everything I need to do this week. I so badly just wanted to stop thinking and fall asleep but nothing I tried worked. Why can't I be like the typical male that as soon as my head hits the pillow I am asleep. They just don't realize how lucky they are to be able to turn the thinking switch off and just tune out for the night. Oh well that is one of the MANY differences between men and women. Hopefully tonight I will be able to just fall asleep with no thoughts getting in my way!

1 comment: