My friend Kelli did this on her blog and it sounded fun so I had a go at it! Some of the songs fit perfectly while others, not so much! If you want to join in on the good times, leave me a comment and let me know you did so I can come on by and check out your life playlist!
So here’s how the game works…
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, MP3, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…just type it in man!
7. Tag anyone, and they have to do it too - I won’t do this, but play along if you’d like!
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Opening Credits:
When I Get Where I'm Going (Brad Paisley & Dolly Parton)
Waking Up:
Amazing (Josh Kelley)
First Day at School:
Don't Matter (Akon)
Falling in Love:
This Love (Maroon 5)
Fight Song:
It's Not Over (Daughtry)
Breaking Up:
My, Oh My (The Wreckers)
Prom:
Oops... I Did It Again (Brittany Spears) what is this all about?
Life:
I Swear (John Michael Montgomery)well I do do this on a daily basis!
Mental Breakdown:
Goodbye Earl (Dixie Chicks)- fun song
Driving:
Surfin' U.S.A (Beach Boys)- oh yeah better get off the roads!!
Flashback:
Don't Stop til You Get Enough (Michael Jackson)
Getting Back Together:
Love Like This (Natasha Bedingfield feat. Sean Kingston)
Wedding:
My Prerogative (Brittany Spears, well I guess it is suppose to be the bride's day right??
Birth of Child:
Saving All My Love For You (Whitney Houston)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete