Monday, November 3, 2008
That was a challenge
So Cory and I tried to take some pictures of the girls over the weekend in hopes of getting a good shot for our Christmas card. Well, it didn't go so well. Paige was tired from the time change and being up two nights in a row late and was not having it at all. Claire did great and basically did everything we ask her to. The things that we were doing to get them to smile was ridiculous, anybody that drove by and saw us had to think that we were CRAZY! We got some really cute expressions from Claire but we couldn't even get Paige to crack a smile. Oh well there is always this week before it gets too cold.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chase said he saw you guys doing that on their way home from the game. Were you by those AMAZING gold and orange trees off Khers M?? I think some of those actually turned out great! I think the first one looks good!! Keep postin anymore you take!
ReplyDeleteThe first two pictures are good in case you can't get Paige to cooperate any better. I love where Claire is laughing so hard in the first picture--so natural. The leaves are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! I was thinking...if you wanted a family picture, Kelli is great at photos and would probably love to help you!
ReplyDelete