Today both the girls and I had play dates. We got together with some of Claire's friends from school and went to a nearby park since it was suppose to be a pretty decent day temperature wise. It was 3 of Claire's friends: Julia, Emma and Lena who she talks about all the time and then all of them have little sisters. Yes, you are reading this correctly I have finally found little girls who are also 3 years old for Claire to have play dates with and the best part is all of the girls from school also have little sisters that are Paige's age. So not only did Claire have her friends to play with but Paige met some new friends as well. Paige had Claire (the moms and I were joking around and called my Claire "big" Claire and the other Claire "little" Claire, Audrey and Anna to run around with. Audrey will be 2 in December, Anna in March, Paige in April and "little" Claire in May so they are all right about the exact same age as well.
I also had a nice time having some adult conversation for about 90 minutes and getting to know some new friends.
Aren't play dates the best, especially when they can be outside and the kids can get all that fresh air. Both of the girls are sleeping and I am going to go relax too.
No comments:
Post a Comment