After Cory put Paige to bed last night he walked into our room and said did you know that Paige can say "love you" I said "no". He proceded to tell me that she could and she had just told him. I told him that I did not believe him because she would have told me that she loved me first since she loves me more (of course I don't think this is true I just like to push his buttons)..........Well at lunch today I remembered this conversation and asked Paige if she could say "love you" and sure enough she said it. I took a few videos of her saying it as well as other things too.
too precious!!! You'll be so glad you captured that on film! What a sweetie. Hope you had a good evening out last night and enjoyed your hot choc. Chase gets that every year before we go out to look at Christmas lights!
ReplyDeleteOH WOW!! How adorable!!! Boy, has Paige changed since the last time I saw her. I just can't get over it.. Can't wait to see ALL of you in three days!!!
ReplyDeletePaige did such a great job of talking. She is starting to say the words more clearly. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete