I have been trying to decide whether of not I want to cut my hair so that it is short again. All through high school I had long hair and then when I went to college I cut it short, then I knew I wanted it long enough to pull up for my wedding so I grew it out again and after the wedding chopped it off. Over the last few years I have decided to grow it back out and and have layers put in it. I just think that I am ready to cut it short again. I like the short/swing cut that a lot of women are doing these days.
I always like my hair right after I get out of the shower and have it all fixed but by the next morning it just looks like crap again. With short hair it doesn't take as long to style or dry and it holds it form better and longer than a day. I don't know what I will end up doing my next appointment isn't until September but as of now I am leaning toward cutting it.
Aren't you all glad that you just spent a few minutes of your time reading about whether or not I should cut my hair? HA HA!
How funny that you blogged about that today. Just this morning I made an appt to go back and get mine shorter. I just went a few weeks ago and I have worn my hair down and done only twice!!! I had a swing cut of sorts when I was preg. and my hair always looked styled. I am gonna get it shorter in the back than the front but keep it a bit long still.
ReplyDeleteI think this is possibly the plague of all women. I am constantly growing my hair out, then deciding I'm tired of it and cutting it short, then wishing I hadn't done that and growing it out, then cutting it short and on and on, blah, blah, blah...You gotta keep things interesting you know? I have to say I have enjoyed my haircut this summer. It has been easier to do deal with.
ReplyDelete