Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Aren't colds wonderful?
I have been feeling a cold coming on since Friday evening when our friends were over for the 4th. My colds always start the same way everytime with a sour throat. I have been fighting a sour throat all weekend and then yesterday I was feeling better and thought oh good I managed to beat this one, WRONG, as I was watching the Bachelorette (LOVED IT TOO) last night my nose started to run and I knew it was back. I didn't sleep very good last night with waking up to blow my nose or coughing and now today I feel like my body is just going through the motions. Both the girls are taking an afternoon nap and I think I will join them as well. We aren't suppose to get colds in the summer time come on, I just hope that the girls don't get it as I have been washing my hands like crazy and trying not to get too close to them, only time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I get a cold it wears me down soooo much. I am usually "out of commision" for at least a week! Hope you feel better. Did you watch psychic kids last night? It was pretty good:{
ReplyDeleteJust now catching up on all your posts! I've been SO busy the last few weeks! I didn't know you watched the Bachelorette! I could have talked to you about it all along. I loved it too - one of my favorite seasons in awhile. I still wish she would have picked Jason, but I see how happy Jesse makes her so it's worth it!
ReplyDelete