Hope everyone had a nice 4th, we did we had some of our close friends over and had a nice time eating, drinking and hanging out. The girls stood around and chatted while the guys played some yard games such as washers and hoosier golf! During dinner the topic of my blog got brought up and I was surprised to find out that a lot more of you are reading it than I was aware, you just DON'T COMMENT, it is fun for you all to read what is going on in our lives but it is fun for me to read the comments so leave some already, HA HA! After dinner we decided that we would give the fireworks a go and all got in our cars and headed out. All of the kids did a great job and hung in there so us parents could enjoy the fireworks and our beers! Here are some pictures of our fun evening!
Our Girls!

Me & Cory

Dave & Lori

Jason & Elizabeth

Elizabeth, Me & Lori

Cory & Jason, they've been good friends since they were 17.

Me & Lori we have only known each other for 3 years but feels like we have been friends a lot longer than that.

I have known Jason for as long as I have known Cory.

And we can't forget our oldest child "Killian", he is such a good boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment