Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Welcome Cousin Owen
We welcomed another family member into our family yesterday, Cory's younger brother Ryan and his wife Lauren had a son! Owen Ryan was born at 1:07pm yesterday afternoon (sorry if I am a few minutes off on the time Lauren), he weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and looks just like his mommy. He has strawberry blond hair and slept the entire time we were there so I couldn't see his eye color, but if I had to guess I would say blue. Claire and Paige are soo excited that cousin Owen has arrived! Paige didn't want to leave the hospital last night, she just couldn't get enough of him and is already asking when she gets to see him again.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great pictures, Julie, as always. Also saw your Easter blog and the girls looked so cute in their dresses. Looks like the Easter bunny was very good to them.
ReplyDeleteOh man, I LOVE all pictures.. Looks like Owen was asleep in all of them.. How cute!!! Thanks Julie for taking all of these.. They are GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteso sweet..and so so tiny!
ReplyDeleteAww! So tiny and cute!
ReplyDelete