You have been such a blessing and addition to our family that I can't imagine life without you in it.
I love that even though you are 3 today you still let me hold you and call you my baby even though we all know that you are a big girl. I love how even when you are nervous and not sure about something you put on a brave face even though I know that is your "I'm trying to be brave, but I am really not okay with what is going on" face. I love how when you opened one of your presents today and didn't want it you told Claire she could have it. You are such a great friend to everyone you meet and so concerned about others feelings. You sleep GREAT and you eat GREAT! You make us laugh everyday. Your facial expressions and body language are too much, I won't be surprised if you end up in acting as you get older. You are this beautiful, sweet, caring, loving little girl that we are so blessed to have. Happy Birthday my sweet, sweet Paige!!
Your girls are adorable and look so much alike. You have the same blog background I do. ;)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Paige. It is hard to believe that you are 3. Everything your mommy wrote about you is so true. We are so blessed to have you and Claire.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Paige! What's a little scary about this is that Paige was about Katie's age now when Adam and Claire started class together last year! Wow. Paige is getting so big! I know Katie will grow fast too, I'm trying to figure out how to slow her down since we know she is the last! Hope you had a great day Paige!
ReplyDeleteIts Nicole and wow, I feel like I am all caught up now. I've been reading through the past posts and catching up over the last month or so. I can't believe that Paige is 3 OR that Claire is ready for Kindergarten. I can't believe that Ryan already had his baby! I miss the Cardinals game. I loved the pics of Cory holding kids with beer in his hand - looks like something I would do:) Jules, you look great! It is so nice seeing the kids. I miss you guys.
ReplyDelete