Whew, what a busy weekend! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with your family and friends and had as beautiful weather where you are as we had here in the Midwest. Saturday we took the girls to the Retirement Center where my Nana lives and they had a egg hunt, got to see the Easter bunny (which by the way Claire was totally clued into the fact that it was a person, that is a whole nother story)got to see some animals at a petting zoo and look for a "golden egg" as well.
Today we went over to my mom and dads house to celebrate Easter and my birthday! The girls had a great time playing with the cousins as the adults all talked and enjoyed the beautiful weather/sunshine! Here are some pics from the weekend!
The girls are all dressed in their Easter dresses ready to head to Nana Pope's for the egg hunt.




With their cousins and the Easter Bunny, why do they always have to look so creepy?

Easter morning, seeing what the Easter Bunny left them.


Claire wanted these shoes sooo badly and was sooo excited to get them. Paige got some sparkly flip flops too.

Playing "Don't Break the Ice"

Ready for the egg hunt in our front yard.

At my parents for Easter and my birthday.


My nephew, Adam

My niece, Lauren

I love this picture!

Seriously, do either one of my children look like me?? Please leave a comment and let me know what you think because I just don't see myself in either one of them.

Happy Easter!!
You have beautiful girls! And I think your oldest is a spitting image of you and your youngest of your hubby! {grin}
ReplyDeleteso pretty! I love the color on their dresses.
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE GIRLS DRESSES! AT LEAST THEY CAN WEAR THEM OTHER THAN JUST EASTER! BROOKE WILL BE ENVIOUS OF CLAIRES NEW SHOES, TOO CUTE. :)
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures!!! I think your girls definitely look like your husband.....BUT I see you in there, too! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteThose dresses are so beautiful!! Of course your girls look like you. I think that Claire looks just like you, while Paige has your smile but looks more like Corey.
ReplyDelete