Monday, April 12, 2010

The one that brought tears to my eyes

I am sure all if not almost all of you have heard Carrie Underwood's newest song "Temporary Home", but have you seen the video? Oh my goodness, Claire and I were talking about American Idol the other day and I told her the biggest winners in my book have been Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood. She has heard me talk about Carrie many times as I listen to country in the car every now and then and am a huge Carrie fan, being my curious little bee Claire asked what Carrie looked like. I told her that she was very pretty with long blond hair and I would show her a picture on the computer, thus coming across the video for "Temporary Home". I have to hand it to Carrie she can not only sing like crazy, but the girl can even act. I was not expecting this video to turn on the waterworks, but oh my it did. Watch it and let me know what you think.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this song but hadn't seen the video until now. She's so talented!

    ReplyDelete