Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Snow Day!
Well we definitely didn't get as much snow as they were expecting but it was enough. The girls and all got all bundled up with about 4-5 layers of clothing each and headed out to explore. Claire was so excited to try out her new sled that she got from grandma and grandpa for Christmas. We took it across the street to our neighbors house and had a great time using the hill in their backyard. The sled is really fast, Claire's first go at it had her flying down the hill into the creek. Luckily she didn't get scared by it and wanted to keep going (but with one of the bigger kids to slow her down). Paige didn't care too much for the whole experience as you will tell from the pictures. She liked it better last year when she was 7 months or so and just sat in it and laughed. Oh well next year they will both love sledding and hopefully Claire will be big enough to stop herself and Paige from going into the creek. :)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They both look so cute bundled up in their winter coats and hats. It must have been very cold the way their cheeks are so rosy. I am glad that Claire enjoyed the sled. I know Paige will like it next year.
ReplyDeleteOMG... I love the pictures.. Paige's expression is priceless! Love the rosy cheeks too! Man, it must have been really "COLD"... I am sure they can't wait until the next snow!
ReplyDeleteGood times!! It looks like we got about 6more inches of fresh powder!! I'm sure we will hit the hill again sometime today.
ReplyDelete