Yesterday the girls and I went downtown to have lunch with Cory. Claire was SO excited she has been wanting to go since before I broke my foot. Poor thing knew that we couldn't go until my foot was all better and that day had finally come! I packed up lunch for both the girls in Claire's princess lunch box which she was all excited to show everyone and we were city bound. We haven't been down since Cory got his new office and the whole CDG (customer development group) department moved to a different building. We had a really nice lunch and then walked around to see the building, etc. We met quite a few ladies that all work right around Cory's office. It was very interesting for Cory and I to see Claire and Paige interact with the women. Claire was pretty quite and shy where Paige was sitting in the middle of the floor being a total ham..... If anything Cory and I both thought that Paige would have been the shy/quite one and Claire more outgoing, it was just the opposite. We ended up staying for a little over and hour and then headed home. Cory told Claire that we can come back in the spring to feed the fish (Purina has a HUGE Koi pond)and see some dogs out playing in the dog yard. When Cory got home from work Claire told him thank you for letting us to see him at work and asked how much longer until spring would be here!
Claire wanted to wear her pink necklace for daddy!

Paige saying "cheese"

Cory takes a lot of Claire's art projects to work and hangs them on his wall

Daddy and his girls!
Great pictures, and I know they both loved seeing daddy's new office. I am surprised Claire was quiet and Paige was the "ham". You never know. They sure did look cute.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet. What an awesome idea to hang some of Claire's artwork in his office!!! I guess mike could hang some from his dashboard in his work truck.....not. Way to go on the 4 lbs!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and so fun. There's something so sweet and special about the daddy/daughter relationship!
ReplyDeleteBOY, what a LONG lunch with dad.........almost a whole week.
ReplyDelete