Friday, January 9, 2009

Diapers, Diapers and More Diapers!

I am so done changing dirty diapers. Over the past 3 days I kid you not I have changed 7 dirty diapers and it is only 1pm on day 3. I realize that letting Paige eat Cinnamon Raisin Bread and Grapes both in the same day is just asking for trouble, but come on!! Last night she had a major blow out, thank god we were heading for the bath when I realized it. How do you explain to a 20 month old that she can't eat her favorite bread or fruit because you are tired of the smell and clean up??

2 comments:

  1. try spreading peanut butter on the bread, or give her a banana. Her body will get used to it. I am sooo glad we are done with diapers for life over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. about your question regarding the pic header on blogs....I think it has to do with how your camera is set regarding fine/superfine/etc. Kelli can actually help you with this...if that is the problem. Ask her to look at your camera and set it to a lower setting...this (might) help...:)
    Becke'

    ReplyDelete