Monday, November 29, 2010

Pics from Thanksgiving

Here is my table all set and ready for the family to arrive!


I love this picture of the girls, just might be on our Christmas card you will have to wait and see!

I was so hot from "hosting" and I am sure that sitting in front of the fire and drinking wine didn't help. :)
Still hot, check out my red checks.

I love these next two pictures of Cory with the girls, they turned out great!

The finished product! It was delicious I basted every 45 minutes so it was really juicy too!

Cory and my dad ready to get cutting
Paige took this picture of me and Claire, not a fan of myself in the picture but Claire looks adorable.
Paige took this one too, hence my head about to get chopped off. Who knows I might have a future photographer on my hands.
The girls with Great Grandma and Nana Pope
Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. Paige takes great pictures!! It looks like you had a fun-filled (and BUSY) Thanksgiving! I hope someone else is hosting Christmas dinner so you get a chance to relax and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these. I love seeing how others spend their day on turkey day. your table looked great and your turkey turned out awesome!! Lots of great pics of the girls and all of you:) oh wait, where was Amy??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beautiful table and wonderful meal. The pictures of all of you and with great grandma and nana turned out so good. We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting the photos. Great to be able to see Steve's Mom enjoying Thanksgiving with family! Connie must be camera shy like her brother! Your table is so pretty and turkey looks yummy!
    Charlotte (thanks for the posting Anonymous hint...it works!)

    ReplyDelete