Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

Today at Paige's preschool they put on a little concert for us and then had us back to their classroom for a little feast. All the kids looked adorable. They each had been assigned an Indian name, Paige's was "Happy Heart". They had made headdresses and necklaces too. For the feast they served us pumpkin bread and popcorn. Here are a few pictures I took. She did a great job singing, she has been practicing all week when she came home from school. I videotaped her last night here at home here are a couple of the songs she sang. Please excuse the background and white walls, the office is the one room I still have to tackle and paint.
"When I was 2 years old"

"10 Little Indians"- please forgive my voice

"Thank you"- she couldn't remember the last verse, look how sad she is.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Paige did such a great job of remembernig all the words. Wish I could have been there to see her perform. Way to go, Paige!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige did a GREAT!! That is alot of word to remember!!! Wish I could have been there to see Paige perform too!!! Tell Paige that I am really PROUD of her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute! I've never heard the verses to the indian song. LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! She seems so much older in those videos. Where did our little Paige go?!

    ReplyDelete