A few weeks ago I was at Target looking for a new book to read and stumbled upon Cassandra Clare's series Mortal Instruments. So far three of the six books in the series have been published and she is currently writing the fourth. There is nothing better on a cold winter's night then having a good book to either sit by the fire or get all snuggled up in bed and read while taken to another world. If you are looking for an easy read and like the world of vampires, werewolves, warlocks and fairies then you should definitely give these books a try. I also read that the first book City of Bones has been picked up for a movie, hope they don't ruin it like they did with Twilight!



I haven't read this one yet, it isn't part of the main series but it is recommended by the author that you read this one before you continue on with the last 3 books in the series.
can't wait to try them!
ReplyDelete