Love how the walls match the rug. Looks great!Blessings~QueenofSassySavings.blogspot.com
Looks fabulous! What color is on your walls? I love it! Everything looks great together!
Thanks Melissa, it is called Dark Suede, it is a dark chocolate and then I have white on the bottom. :)
looks great Julie!! You have really gotten things lookin good over there, so quickly! :)
my dining room is chocolate & white too. looks great! i need a big rug like that, it really makes the room look pulled together!
Love how the walls match the rug. Looks great!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
QueenofSassySavings.blogspot.com
Looks fabulous! What color is on your walls? I love it! Everything looks great together!
ReplyDeleteThanks Melissa, it is called Dark Suede, it is a dark chocolate and then I have white on the bottom. :)
ReplyDeletelooks great Julie!! You have really gotten things lookin good over there, so quickly! :)
ReplyDeletemy dining room is chocolate & white too. looks great! i need a big rug like that, it really makes the room look pulled together!
ReplyDelete