Thursday, September 16, 2010

How did you spend your Thursday???

How did I spend my Thursday, one guess................. Yep, PAINTING!! I started to tackle my dining room today!

Here is the color of the walls before I painted them, don't you just LOVE the curtains. I am just kidding as I DON'T, however they will do for now.

Before


After



I didn't do the window wall as Cory needs to take the curtains down for me, however, those are my colors, dark chocolate and white.

Also, on Monday I painted our living room a gold color to bring out the gold in our couch. Yesterday I came across the rug at Home Goods, normally $400 on sale for $199, I love it the colors go great.



Let me know what you all think!

6 comments:

  1. I really like the choc. brown paint. I thought it might be too dark but with having the white below, I think it looks really good. You got a wonderful deal on the carpet in the living room and it just matches your new paint color and furniture. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I really like the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dark brown color in the dining room. It really looks great against the white. Wow, you got a great deal on the carpet in the living room too. It looks SO good!! You have sure been busy but it all looks GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been busy!! I start painting and moving over the weekend...and I already feel overwhelmed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you picked out! What a great deal on the rug! What is Home Goods? I don't think we have those here in Louisiana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the brown! It looks fantastic! I can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete