Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fashion Show- Part 1

I went to Kohl's today to return a pair of jeans that I had bought for myself and decided to check out the children's department while I was there. Bad idea! Came home with much more than I had planned, but had so much fun doing it. Here is Paige modeling some of the outfits I got today. As I was taking them and when I was finished up loading them I got very sad, she is getting SO big I can't believe it. She will be 3 1/2 next month, where has my baby gone?!?

Here she is in her monkey shirt and for those of you that don't know Paige LOVES monkeys and gets so excited whenever she sees one. The smile in this picture says it all.

Ahh, I love you too Paige! :)

This was another one of her favorites, she is a daddy's girl! Aren't those leggings cute, they look like skinny jeans but they aren't. Much more comfortable I am sure.

Tomorrow is picture day at her school and this is the dress I am going to put her in.

Excited for Christmas


6 comments:

  1. I can tell she really likes the Monkey shirt. She looks so cute in all of the clothes. I like the headband on her. Hope she takes a good picture at school tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! LOVE all the new outfits.. Paige looks "ADORABLE" for sure!!! I love all her poses too!! Cute! Cute! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she got lots of new outfits. They are all soo cute. Love her in her headbands, what a doll! I can see why you bought so much, how can you possibly choose, each one is cuter than the next. Remember that house we were talking about on Lucerne pt....385!! 3100 sq ft NOT including a totally finished basement of 1000 sq ft and a huge in ground pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! you really did come back with a "few" more things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paige is adorable! I love her Christmas dress! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am doing something called Ideal Protein. You can read about it online at idealprotein.com, but the best way to go about it is to find a local clinic that carried the product and set up a meeting. It's sooooooooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete