Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Photos

It has been so long since I have taken pictures of the girls so I decided to load them up in the car and head to a local park for some pics last week. The weather has been absolutely beautiful here the last few weeks. Temperatures have been in the middle to upper 70's and today it is suppose to be in the low 80's! Needless to say we have had an awesome fall here in the Midwest. Claire did an awesome job with the pictures as I expected her too and Paige did good for not having a nap that day. I know I am her mom and everything so it doesn't really count, but I am going to say it anyway, Claire could be a model! She is super cute and is even starting to get to that age/stage that I call her pretty, yes I know I am bias but moms can be right!




Then there is my sweet sweet Paige! She could be a model too if she would just cooperate more with the camera. She is either in the mood or she isn't, however, she always does better with a stranger behind the camera instead of mommy! She is getting cuter and cuter everyday too and she has the personality to back it all up!



Here are a few of my favorites of them together!





Just for fun I have to throw this in here too. Over the last week I have had at least a handful of people telling me how much Claire looks like me. I don't know about all of you but it is hard for me to look at the girls and see myself or Cory in either of them probably because they are mine and I see them daily and don't see us side by side. Now I can look at my niece and nephew and say Lauren looks like Jeff and Adam looks like my sister or when it comes to my friends and their kids I can see it then too, just not on my own kids. Anyway, I decided to get out my baby/toddler/elementary age pictures of myself and see if I can see the resemblance between myself and Claire. Ok, now I see what everyone is talking about, take a look. What do you think?
Here is a picture of me from when I was in 1st Grade.

6 comments:

  1. cute pictures! and great minds think alike...we just headed to the park last week for new pictures, too!

    it's funny that you ended it with the looking-alike part, because as i was looking at the girls' pictures at the top of the page, i definitely thought claire looks like you and paige like your husband!

    cute school pic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the school pic comparison between you and Claire---maybe we need to do one of me and Paige! Cory

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, what wonderful pictures They are all so good and the girls are smiling so great in them. They are so natural looking in the pictures. I loved seeing your first grade picture, Julie. Claire definitely takes after you and I think Paige favors Cory. You are going to have so many great memories with all the pictures you have taken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! I definitely think Claire looks like you and Paige looks like Cory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have really photogenic girls! They could definitely be child models! Is that something they'd be interested in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Julie all of these are such great pictures. Boy, loved seeing your school picture.. Claire definitely looks like YOU! I too think that Paige favors Cory.. both are just so CUTE !!!

    ReplyDelete