Sorry that I haven't been a very good blogger lately, but I have been a busy lady trying to get our new house really feeling like home with painting and nicknack's. Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to the last few weeks.
The long awaited 3 level swing set is all finished and has been for a few weeks now, the girls are really enjoying playing on it and I am sure they will get even more use out of it once the weather cools off.

Killian LOVES his new backyard and anytime you ask him if he wants to play ball, he quickly responds like this.

Then this.....

And will do this as long as you will kick the ball.

Paige and I have been spending more time outside as well, especially in the afternoons when we are waiting for Claire to get home.

Great pictures. Love the pictures of Paige. Her hair is getting long. Good of Killian, too. I am sure he is loving that big back yard. Cory did a great job on the swing set.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! That swing set is amazing. If I was a little kid I'd be so jealous!!
ReplyDelete