Saturday, August 14, 2010

Painting Painting and More Painting

That is what I have been doing for the past week. I have gotten both of the girls rooms finished for the most part. Claire decided to do a soft yellow walls with light pink polka dots. Paige wanted soft pink walls with blue polka dots. I did Paige's walls last weekend and Claire's walls this week. Now I have cut out 9" circles that I placed on the walls as a visual before I trace the plates onto the wall and officially fill them in with paint. After I am all finished with the girls rooms, which should be later this week, I will post some pics which I have had several request for! Next I am moving onto the master bedroom and bathroom. I have decided to keep the same colors for the most part except I am going with a little darker Khaki in the bedroom and a little more icy blue in the bathroom. After our bedroom is done I am heading downstairs to the family room and kitchen. Again I have all the colors picked out for those rooms as well, slowly but surely is what I keep telling myself, however, I am on a mission. :)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the pics!! I am tired just thinking about all this painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pictures! I bet both of the girls rooms look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!...You have been ambitious with all of this painting. I don't think I have ever seen polka dot walls...that will be fun...can't wait for the pictures!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete