That is right we sold our house, we got a contract the day after Cory's birthday on June 25th! We were told on his actual birthday that we would be receiving an offer the following day, he couldn't have asked for a better present than that! We are moving in less than 3 weeks, close on the 26th. I have started the joys (ha ha) of packing this week and so far have our dining room and living room finished. Later today I will start tackling the basement as that will take me several days with all the toys and storage we have down there. We have already purchased some furniture for our new house as our rooms will be bigger and we don't quite have enough furniture to fill it all up. We also got a new stainless steel fridge to match the rest of the stainless steel appliances in our kitchen. I am so excited, ready to move onto the next phase of our lives and get to decorating the new house. Luckily all the colors are neutral just beige and tan throughout the whole house so we don't have to paint or do any wallpaper removal. The first floor has all hardwoods so we don't have to worry about replacing any carpet and the second floor has what looks like brand new carpeting throughout. Cory doesn't know what he is going to do with himself as their are no projects, this house is move in ready!!! All we have to do is paint the rooms once we decide we want to and put in some new ceiling fans as the ones that are in the house now are older (I have to admit that we are snobs when it comes to our ceiling fans) :).
Thank you to all of you who prayed for us! We are very excited and I will try to get better about blogging and keep you all posted on the process.
I am SO EXCITED for you guys. A great birthday present for sure. It was just meant to be! Good luck with the move.
ReplyDeleteWe are excited for you all!! But we will surely miss you living right across from us! How fun to have a whole new house to decorate :) Let me know if you need any help, you know I love a good project!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We are so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThat's fantastic! I'm so happy for you! And when you finish packing, feel free to voyage to MA to help me pack! Hahaha! I close on my house the 30th. :-)
ReplyDeletewow! good luck with the move.
ReplyDelete