Monday, July 12, 2010
Saturday at the lake!
Cory the girls and I went to Lake Sherwood this weekend with Cory's parents to have some fun in the sun and ride the boat. I don't ski, never learned even though my parents offered to teach my sister and I several times, I was just too much of a chicken didn't like the idea of getting pulled behind a boat. To tell you the truth I think both my sister and I were more afraid of getting into the lake with all those HUGE fish and who knows what else. Anyways, I don't ski, but Cory does and he is very good as well as his brother and dad. I am more of a pool girl, where you can see the bottom at all times! :) The girls had a really fun time playing in the sand, riding on the boat and jumping off the dock. Here are a few pics of our day.






On your mark, get set, go..........

Paige wouldn't jump by herself at first so daddy went with her! She did end up going on her own but only if she could jump to me, so no picture!
We had to have fun too, it is so hard to give a good smile when you know if just a few seconds you are going to be hitting the water.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun! I just love riding in boats!!! The pics of Cory jumping in are PRICELESS!! I was surprised to see you jumping in - thought you wouldn't bc of the fish. I have to agree, I don't like the fish etc bumping into my legs:{ ewww. Love the Cinderella life jacket!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Those are some great pre-splash pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of everyone. Looks like you all had a great time!! The pre-splash pictures are GREAT!! The expression are definitely priceless!!
ReplyDeleteI love the action shots. The girls sure were good all day.
ReplyDeletewhat a fun day! I am scared to death of the lake, but I love to go boating!
ReplyDelete